Monday

FIRST PICS OF THE MET GALA!

God, I hope I become famous enough to attend just ONE met gala in my lifetime...

UPDATE: there are many more on style.com that I'm too lazy to post since all the other bloggers will... take a look at style.com's slideshow though, the models at the met (who werent famous to be posted about on justjared last night), looked absolutely FABULOUS!

Photobucket
Ashley Olsen in The Row (her own design)
Photobucket
Rachel Bilson in Bally
Photobucket
Rachel Weisz in Vera Wang
Photobucket
Kate Bosworth in Stella McCartney (the BEST outfit of the nightin my opinion)
Photobucket
Kate Moss in Marc Jacobs
Photobucket
Anne Hathaway in Marc Jacobs
Photobucket
Jessica Alba in Jason Wu
Photobucket
Mary-Kate Olsen in Christian Lacroix
Photobucket
Giselle Bunchen
Photobucket
Bar Rafaeli in Marchesa

PLUS

Photobucket
I WANT THIS BLAZER

Photobucket
& Pure Happiness :)


Good Night!


credit: JustJared, Style.com

4 comments:

Molly said...

Rachel Weisz and Ashley Olsen look great but the rest look horrible.

CAMILLE said...

hey,
glad you like my blog, i have yours on my list. love these celeb pics. they are all so gorgeous

camille x

gianmarco lorenzi custom shoes said...

http://www.cheaplouboutins2011.com/
it's great!

Robert-11 said...

Button up classic tailored style with a timeless dress shirt from Club Room, black bodycon designed for exceptional wrinkle-resistant wear.