Thursday

I'm In Love

Today at OAK I tried on the incredible Alexander Wang Denim & Leather Motorcycle Jacket, though the "denim" section is actually a super soft suede. IT. IS. AMAZING. Words cannot describe how much I was in love with it, though I'm still questioning the style durability of the jacket, aka is it just super trendy and THATS why I'm so attracted to it? Or in ten years will it be that vintage Alexander Wang leather jacket that I plan on giving to my hip little kids? You be the judge. Here it is in all its glory. I'm sure you've seen it tons of times, but if you haven't seen it in real life, get over to Oak or Barneys and try it on just for fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Buy it at Forward Forward $1430, ELuxury, Shopbop, or Barneys

Photobucket
Style.com's styling à la Daria Werbowy

CELEBS IN WANG
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miroslava Mikheeva
Photobucket
Mikheeva and a friend (in the Wang)
Photobucket
Dasha Zhukova
Photobucket
Lindsay Lohan

Photobucket


credit: style.com, thefashionspot, coolspotters

5 comments:

Jody said...

Oh my god. I stumbled upon your blog, saw more photos of the Wang jacket, and finally went to Barney's to try it on. HEAVENLY! So... I splurged! I think it's pretty versatile and will work in my wardrobe for a LONG time to come. It's unbelievably soft and just plain amazing. So... get it! You won't regret it.

Ar + Zo said...

im so glad i inspired you! I actually got it on ebay last week, its absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!

Jody said...

Isn't it!! Are you going to treat the suede? I want to protect it, but am afraid.

And thanks for the inspiration! Though my savings account is suffering, it is totally worth it. I think it's like a piece of wearable art. Simply amazing.

Ar + Zo said...

oh no i didnt even know you had to treat it! i'll bring it to a tailor and ask about it.

zoey said...

I could die!!