Monday

Grey Gardens

I'm so sad I missed the premiere of Grey Gardens this weekend, I'm absolutely fascinated by the original documentary and would love to see how Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange do in portraying the two Edies! I made my dad Tivo it at home so hopefully he remembered and I'll get to watch it in a few weeks when I go back to LA. For now I'll have to be satisfied with this gorgeous picture from US Vogue February 2009 that's reminiscent of the gorgeous Grey Gardens mansion.

PS- I haven't bought an American Vogue in god knows how long, but the current Supermodel issue is really great. They seriously need to go back to focusing on models rather than crappy actresses like Blake Lively!




credit: Modelcouture

1 comment:

longge said...

La New, affairs to acquaint air-cushioned Christian Shoes
for summer lines. Christian Louboutin Pumps
can be relied on for a adumbration of controlling authority, added brands are business air-cushioned Christian Louboutin Boots
or walking Christian Louboutin Sandals
.