Thursday

VAMPIRE MANIA

I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely obsessed with vampires. I think Edward Cullen (aka Robert Pattinson) is THE perfect man, dangerous and sexy, yet loving and just, well, perfect. Yes, I'm a nerd who has read all four Twilight books, and watches True Blood on HBO (its amazing, seriously). Therefore, the Twilight Prom spread in Teen Vogue is absolutely perfect for me, even though I went to my prom four years ago.
Photobucket
Bess studded mens boots? incredible.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I almost like the men's clothes in this spread more than the women's. How great is that studded collar leather jacket?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Source: Teen Vogue

4 comments:

Nataliexxx said...

Your blog's HOTT! Great fashion tips and insights on the best collections! xxx

PorkStar said...

This reminds me of my goth fashion days.... btw, you ever seen an Edward team around there? i've seen plenty of femme bloggers on it... silly much? nah! the boy is da bomb yo.... not my type, anyhow... lol

proudly says, said...

i love their outfit esp the black lace one and i can't wait for mr. freddy to wear those kind of boy's outfit.

Seriale-modeuse said...

Waou, it's quite frightening, but the pink dress is divine.