Wednesday

TOPSHOP NY IS OPEN APRIL 2nd!!

FINALLY topshop is opening in NY, juuuust before I make the big move to the topshop-less desert known as Los Angeles. Darn it. I'm currently in la la land, getting ready to hit up the good Melrose and 3rd street stores on Friday. Shopping in San Francisco was pretty good (mainly vintage), I got a cute vintage blue with white lace dress that was reminiscent of Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby


Also, I happened upon the RVCA store on Haight in San Fran and tried on the Erin Wasson flowered Sideshow Dress, $140, which is made of silk and I REALLY liked, but its just too much like the vintage one I got for my 90s party.
Photobucket

and the Black Christian Skirt, $125, which was super cute.



JUST BROWSING

Feather Asymmetrical Dress, Nasty Gal Vintage $128
Photobucket
Dellal Leather Motorcycle Jacket, Nasty Gal Vintage $298
Photobucket
Tiana Terry Playsuit, Nasty Gal Vintage $58
Photobucket
Neon Floral Bandage Dress, Nasty Gal Vintage SOLD OUT...but an easy thrift store find!



I'll be back in NY Sunday and will post lots more next week! xx

2 comments:

Nataliexxx said...

Thanks for doing this post featuring Nasty Gal vintage. I'd never heard of them until now -I checked out their website and they're clothes are GREAT!

Thanks!
xxx

Anonymous said...

nasty gal is awesome. I try and buy stuff there whenever I can but the cool stuff sells out so fast!