Saturday

Spotted Envy

It's definitely not a new trend, and it may just have never gone away, but leopard print is officially BACK, BABY! (Zoey, I'm sure youre ecstatic about this one)
Photobucket Photobucket

Don't believe me from just seeing these rad ankle boots Erin Wasson wore, and Kate M, queen of fashion, in a leopard coat?
Check out Isabel Marant F/W 09. Leopard is so hot, and I've definitely been rocking my vintage leopard miniskirt, faux fur leopard print coat, and leopard ballet flats from London Sole for a while now. Glad to see the runways are agreeing with me.
Photobucket


Isabel Marant F/W 09 Leopard Love

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More Marant
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aww she's so cute! And if I'm not mistaken, Marant is married to Jerome Dreyfuss, what a match made in fashion heaven!

3 comments:

Song of Style said...

love marant's look.
everything that i'd love to wear if i could afford it. haha

proudly says, said...

I'm happy that I still have my leopard shirt.
thanks for the updates.
she seems like a good person.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ED clothing
abounding the San Francisco Art Institute. The acumen why ED Hardy Shoes
is alleged the Godfather of the Modern Tattoo is because of his adeptness to use. Before creating the hardy shirt
brand, ED Hardy Shoes
includes in about all of his works affectation the artistic genius.