Wednesday

Happy 22nd Birthday to me!

How hot is the combo of a floral bustier top and a faux or vintage fur coat? Though winter is almost over, I might try to make fur a spring essential by pairing it with a vintage floral top
Photobucket

I tried the dress version of this floral bustier top by Chloe Sevigny at Opening Ceremony last year, but $500 for a cheaply made cotton dress just seemed ridiculous. Of course I regret not buying it now, as I often do when I don't buy something due to price limitations, so the search is on for a cheaper floral bustier dress or top, as well as great vintage fur jackets.

1.Photobucket2.Photobucket
3. Photobucket4.Photobucket

1.Charlotte Russe dress, $28.99, 2. Bleu Bird Vintage Leopard Print Rabbit Fur Coat, $295, 3. Ebay dress, BUY IT NOW $49.99, 4. Bleu Bird Vintage Mongolian Fur Coat, $418

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I always wanted that chloe sev. top!!! gorgeouso

gennie said...

hey happy birthday!
The see by chloé sample sale was very good but was only for a few hours today evening for employees + friends. They don't usually do publicized sales but once a year with Chloé :)

I'm always so torn between going to sample sales and not going... I always end up spending so much money but... this girl loves a bargain!! haha.

Hailee said...

I LOVE THE FLORAL DRESS. AND THE CHLOE SEVIGNY ONE. I AGREE...YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME, IT'S NOT WORTH IT BUYING A 500 DOLLAR DRESS FOR CHEAP MATERIAL...

I like your the outfits you put on this website...My outfits are now definitely inspired.