Sunday

I should be asleep

My closet just completely collapsed. I THINK it might be time to go through my clothes and sell, ebay, and donate much of my overstuffed wardrobe, but I just can't bear to part with any of it. I definitely should be asleep right now, I have to wake up at 9 for work at Lucky. I'm so sleep deprived, yet I can't sleep. So I look at the Paris shows on Style.com.

Shoes at Dries Van Noten
Photobucket

GIVENCHY FAVORITES
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

COSTUME NATIONAL FAVORITES
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

GOODNIGHT!!




source: Style.com

3 comments:

Indra said...

hello, my name Indra .. my native Indonesia .. pleased with you, hopefully we can become a good friend.
I am pleased you have read the blog

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love it. I hate those sleepless nights.

246478CF said...

i love all those dresses!!!