Friday

I am so jealousssss

Photobucket
I tried this on at Barneys Coop just for the heck of it (oh $800 for a 80's body con dress, no biggie). I could hardly get it zipped up, but when I did I realized the appeal: FULL BODY SPANX, just like an Hervé Leger. YUMMM. Lucky Diane Kruger, she got to play the most beautiful woman in history (Helen of Troy, what a compliment!) and she probably got this A. Wang dress for free. GRRRRRR.

PS. I've been going through StyleSightings archives when I'm bored, all the way back to last summer. It's so getting me in the mood for driving around LA in my brand hybrid car (suggestions anyone?), drinking iced coffee and playing loud happy music, something like Ben Kweller.

I can't wait for Spring Break, I'm going to Berkeley, CA to visit my friend, then I'm going to LA to my charming little Silverlake
Photobucket
If you live/d there you'd know why the graffiti writing is necessary, it's East LA, man, and the Hipster capital of LA now.

Onto the Style Sightings...
Photobucket
Ohh Edita, such a beauty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Julia is STUNNNING
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Also, today its 59 degrees in NY, I NEED to get out of bed and enjoy this weather!!


Source: FashionIndie, StyleSightings

6 comments:

Akiri Ricky said...

oh thank you honey, glad you like my blog! i'm just browsin yours, it's great too <33

sure wanna trade links^^ gonna add you!

Anonymous said...

its diane kruger, not katherine.........

Arianna said...

haha omg i know a girl named katherine kruger, which is a much catchier name than Diane. my mistake

Hailee said...

i love the floral dress at the bottom. Who's it by?

Arianna said...

I'm pretty sure its vintage, but this one is a little bit like it

1. http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=3382697&categoryId=3371927&camp=affiliate_k108283

Anonymous said...

The CYBILL
blueprint includes avant-garde features, simple computations appliance congenital registers provided by a CYBILL DVD
player. The CYBILL DVD COLLECTION
commitment account is a acceptable antecedent for added information.