Thursday

Home Sweet Home

Remember Barbie Dream House? Well this is Arianna's Dream House. Which may become reality in a few months when I move back to LA and get to decorate to my hearts content with vintage finds from the Rosebowl Flea Market. Ideally I'd want to live in a big old house in Los Feliz/Silverlake (where I grew up), the BEST part of LA by far. I'd walk my chubby bulldog puppy around the park, eat at Alcove on Hillhurst every day, teach pilates, and become an under the radar respected film actress. Sigh.

BEDROOM
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LIVING ROOM
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

SOURCE: Theselby, Cherryblossomgirl, Seaofshoes, Fashionispoison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh LOVE the chandeliers. I NEED chandeliers in my house.

Noemi Rochelle D said...

I love chandeliers too...i love your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

You can aswell buy these superb watches in animosity of Breitling
heritage. Vail resort is hosting the aboriginal copy of the Bentley Motors
; Vail resort is hosting the aboriginal copy of the Breitling Windrider
. Public will accept the acceptable aggregation will accompany aback home two Bentley 6.75
!