Wednesday

Fall 2009 Runway

The LUCKY offices are crazed this week with editors running back and forth from the offices in Times Square to the tents at Bryant park. Unfortunately, as a lowly intern I don't get to join them. So I'll settle for viewing the gorgeous pieces on Style.com!
Here are some of my faves so far:
ACNE
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

ADAM
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

ALEXANDER WANG
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Right after this, I'm gonna go cut up some leggings à la Mr. Wang

BOY BY BAND OF OUTSIDERS
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Perfectly slouchy tweed

DEREK LAM
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Luscious furs and leather, amazing.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
An amazing camel coat, my dream piece

HERVÉ LEGER
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Words cannot describe the amazingness

KAREN WALKER
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I just bought THIS amazing Karen Walker dress, I tried it on months ago when it was still $500. I LOVE these sales.

LUTZ & PATMOS
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PREEN
This was seriously the most amazing collection I've seen in a long time. Even better than... dare I say it? ALEXANDER WANG.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

UNITED BAMBOO
Photobucket

VENA CAVA
Photobucket

YIGAL AZROUEL
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

RODARTE
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

RAG & BONE
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


NARCISO RODRIGUEZ
PhotobucketPhotobucket

MAX AZRIA
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
How perfect and lush is that black coat?

More to come!
xox
Arianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish to acquaint some types of Ed Hardy Clothes
here. Authentic ED Hardy Shoes
from La Dolce Vita accumulating featuring the Beatrice N/S Tote backpack in putty. Authentic hardy shirt
featuring the Aitana Tote backpack in black. The hardy shirt
is one of a lot of accepted bags.