Thursday

Fall-ing in Love

The pre-fall 2009 collections make me so very excited, first because they remind me of the warm weather to come, and second because they are just a little tasting of the amazing fall runway shows coming up!
So first off, my faves from Burberry and Chanel, the two classiest labels in existence. Salivate away!


Burberry
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


CHANEL
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Some things I'm craving for the holidays:
1.Photobucket2.Photobucket
3.Photobucket4.Photobucket
5.Photobucket
6.Photobucket
7.Photobucket8.Photobucket
9.Photobucket

CLICK TO BUY

1.Topshop lace cut out bodycon dress, $80, 2. Topshop short prom skirt, $65, 3. Topshop kisco brogue lace up shoe, $90, 4. Forever 21 Pumps, $21.80, 5. Freelook rose gold watch, $270, 6.SURevolution ridged cuff, $225, 7. Alexander Wang one-shoulder dress, $596, 8. Frye paige tall riding boots, $348, 9. Pour La Victoire lace up sandals, $220

I've been doing a play with a crazy rehearsal schedule (I'm half theater major, half fashion lover) but next semester I'll have plenty of free time to rejoin the blog world, so keep checking back!
<3 Arianna

4 comments:

Caroline said...

The whole Burberry collection is so brilliant-easily my favorite.

Andy said...

This collection is amazing.
and i'm in love with that lace dress!!
check out my blog.

-A.

CHARMAINE said...

the first burberry coat!!! and the topshop body con dresss..

nikkimoose. said...

need all those headpieces in the chanel show!