Thursday

Fall Shopping List Part Deux

As my roommate/BFF well knows, I've been shopping up a storm recently. I now work at the Rebecca Taylor Boutique in Soho (come visit me!) so, making money has got my shopping juices flowing. an APC sailor coat, the gorgeous leather skirt seen below, Sigerson Morrison Balenciaga-esque gladiators that aren't too trendy gladiator-esque, 3.1 Phillip Lim red sunglasses, and a vintage 80's black fringe dress from Rumi from Fashion Toast are just some of my many purchases. I see it as "building a fall wardrobe". Yet of course I still haven't quenched my thirst for fall fashions, so here are some more of my must haves, many of which are just classic pieces that every fashionista should own.




Clockwise From Left: APC Trench Coat $440, See by Chloe Beanie $120, Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Tee, $166, Karen Walker Snow Hat $167, Monrow Black tuxedo vest $162, Alexander Wang Hobo $796, Golden Goose Horse Riding Boots $1079, Acne Jeans Leather Skirt $599, Alexander Wang Leather Clutch $650, Elizabeth and James Snake Ring $125

3 comments:

Rumi said...

I. love. you.

Thanks for your sweet comment, ugh I'm almost to the point of being over blogging. So good to hear you liked the fringe dress, and your other purchases sound amazing.

xx

longge said...

Shorter humans mm into Christian Louboutin
as a life-saving straw, from not bad foot; appearance adorableness as the Christian Louboutin Sandals
trend vane. Indeed, Christian Louboutin Boots
for women who are too affluent in meaning, with the alpine Christian Louboutin Pumps
for women aswell brought a lot of pain.

Anonymous said...

There are aswell abounding Coach handbags
about the country. You wish to seek online to see if there is a Coach Wristlet
aperture abundance there. Coach Gallery
accept been one of accepted items for a woman to boutique for but at a abundant amount and this is area Coach Ergo
fits the bill.