Saturday

FALL SHOPPING LIST

I have to admit I already bought the Alexander Wang bag I've been coveting like crazy. It's being shipped in September and I'm DYING to have it right this minute.
Photobucket
Available for Pre-order from Satine Boutique
Trust me, this will be the ultimate "OMGILOVEyourBAG!Who'sitBY?" purse because it doesnt have any obvious label etched into its perfectly distressed leather.
So in honor of the fall pieces hitting the hottest stores, I decided to compile a list of my wardrobe must haves for fall.
Here we go from top to toe...
Photobucket
Gray Beanie, $9.99 from Amazon.com à la Burberry Prorsum and Alexander Wang
Photobucket
Urban Outfitters Feather Skinny Headwrap, $16
Feathers can make any outfit look lush
Photobucket
Benjamin "Nicole 002" Crystal Brown Gradient $325
I'm still not over the wayfarer shape, but I'm ready for a new spin on things, and these clear versions do the trick.
Photobucket
Braided Chain Necklace, $12.80
Photobucket
Peace Medallion Necklace, $4.80

Photobucket
Alexander Wang Sheer V-Neck Tee, $140 Pricey but sure to be the best teeshirt ever. Why? Because it's Alexander Wang of course!
Photobucket
Kain Pocket Tee, $88
Photobucket
Alexander Wang Herringbone Boyfriend Jacket, PRE-ORDER $725
Photobucket
Bensoni Vest $278 lagarçonne.com
If that's too pricey, check out the simple white linen vest at Urban Outfitters.com for $48

Photobucket
Forever21 Chelsea Chiffon Skirt, $19.80
Photobucket
Acne Hug Blonde Jeans, $269
Photobucket
Suede Fringe Passport Bag, $38
Photobucket
Golden Goose Charlye Pull on Boot, $1,050
Gorgeous but expensive Golden Goose boots are to die for
Photobucket
I think I've decided to give in and buy Doc Martins. I've always wanted them but thought that I just wasn't hardcore enough for them. We'll just see about that...Dr. Martens Original 1460, $104
Photobucket
But I also love these Frye motorcycle boots... Frye Belted Harnes 12R, $232
Photobucket
LD Tuttle The Suit Open Toe Oxford, FINAL SALE $139.50
Photobucket
Alexander Wang leather and cotton blazer, not yet available
Photobucket
Alexander Wang leather skirt, not yet available. I've been dying for the perfect leather skirt and I think I've found it!
Photobucket
BCBG red silk dress, for that little pop of color. Not yet available
Photobucket
Stella McCartney Crocheted dress- my DREAM item of the season! I swear I would save up the money to buy this in a second if it fit well.

The rest of the Resort 09 reviews are coming!
<3>

4 comments:

Ragamala said...

What a great list, I might even borrow a couple of ideas from you!

Fashion Is Poison said...

excellent choices

Anonymous said...

You can acquiesce yourself to acquirement a celebrated Breitling Watches
. With timepieces that ambit in amount from $5,000 to $50,000 the Breitling Windrider
are the ultimate cachet symbols. If you don't wish to buy 18-carat Bentley 6.75
again top superior Breitling Aeromarine
are your ideal choice.

The demand for leather jacket said...

nice jacket love it
Womens Leather Skirts