Saturday

The Best of Resort 2008

I absolutely adore my "job." Keeping up with the trends of today, reading lots of fashion mags from all over the world, and waiting patiently for style.com to post the pics of the latest runway shows. This week, the Resort Collections of 2008 debut, and here is the first of many posts of my fave runway looks. 
To start,
dior
Angelic blue Dior. What could be better?

CHANEL
chanel
A menswear inspired look.
chanel
White blazers are my favorite new/classic trend.
chanel
Black and white epitomizes the classic label.
chanel
Red carpet ready anyone?
chanel
chanel
chanel
Love the shoes.
chanel
Delicate, intricate details make an incredibly gorgeous dress.
chanel
The perfect work outfit.

More to come of course!
-A
fashioninsider00@aol.com
to be added to the mailing list comment with your email address

1 comment:

vogue said...

love your blog..added you to my blog roll