Tuesday

Beads of Summer

I can see you
Your brown skin shinin in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the BEADS of summer have gone...
-Ataris 
(You know you remember that song...)

It's officially summertime for me, and right here is my pick for the #1 summer trend. If you all can remember back to Stella McCartney's Spring 08 runway show (or my review), you may remember the colorful beaded purses and shoes (which actually fell apart during the show)
Photobucket
Well, the faults have been fixed, and the beaded wooden platforms, one of my fave new shoe styles, and the gorgeous beaded clutches, have finally debuted in high end stores (and on celebs)
Photobucket
Nicole Richie with the McCartney clutch
Photobucket
Stella McCartney Beaded Clutch, $1,495
Photobucket
Beaded Wedge Slide, $1,165

Dries Van Noten also showed beaded footwear, as well as chunky beaded necklaces.
Photobucket
Dries Van Noten Beaded Sandals, $945

Those beads have been on my brain ever since, and I recently indulged in a colorful, Native American style, vintage, beaded belt, and have decided to hunt down some beaded beauties for all y'all faithful readers.
Photobucket
Shop Intuition beaded clutch, $28
Photobucket
Jeffrey Campbell Beaded Thong, $88
Photobucket
Sigerson Morrison Sandals, $549
I LOVE these Sigerson Morrison wedges, though they're really pricey. They remind me of those fab balenciaga heels
Photobucket
Balenciaga Moroccan Shoe, £1,025.00

**Beaded Extras**
Photobucket
Seed Bead Headwrap, $16
Photobucket
Forever 21 Aileen Braided Bangle, $6.80
Photobucket
Seed Beed Bracelet, $24
Photobucket
Topshop Glass Multi Bead rope, £12.00

Enjoy!
-A
fashioninsider00@aol.com
to be added to the mailing list, comment with your email address

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can acquiesce yourself to acquirement a celebrated Breitling Watches
. With timepieces that ambit in amount from $5,000 to $50,000 the Breitling Windrider
are the ultimate cachet symbols. If you don't wish to buy 18-carat Bentley 6.75
again top superior Breitling Aeromarine
are your ideal choice.