Tuesday

Bathing Beauties

It's definitely that time of year again; the gyms are way too crowded, and my blindingly white thighs are begging me to start a new diet regimen. It's SWIMSUIT SEASON. So, though I don't exactly feel ready to show my pasty skin to the world, in a month and a half I'll be basking in the Hawaiian sun, so I've forced myself to start thinking about which bikini will best compliment my paleness... and my style.

As you may know, I'm a total sucker for anything classic and/or reminiscent of old Hollywood Glamour
Photobucket
A swimsuit that will bring out the Audrey Hepburn in you. Lux Lamour One-Piece $88
Photobucket
You can do no wrong with a simple black bikini, especially with an ultra-flattering halter top cut. Malia Mills Danceteria top $140, and bottom $130, though if you pair the top with a cheaper black bottom from Gap, $16.99, you'll save more money for those pricey piña coladas!
Photobucket
A classic red bikini can do no wrong, and this Victoria Secret suit is on sale for $19!
Photobucket
Another fun, classic piece is the Padded solid underwire glamour top from J Crew, $48, which comes in 16 different colors, and can be paired with any color bottom ($38)

***Following the trends...***
COLOR BLOCK dresses were seen all over the runways and the red carpets.
Photobucket
Rachel Bilson in Abaeté
So I hunted down the perfect color block bikinis.
Photobucket
Sporty chic fromVPL, $150
Photobucket
A perfect piece by Loeffler Randall, $205
Photobucket
Draw inside the lines with this Marc Jacobs bikini, $168
Photobucket
Sailor Girl meets Color BlockLux Colorblocked Sailor Swimsuit, $98

The Queen of all FLORAL PRINTS, Stella Mccartney, tries her hand at swimwear. And succeeds.
Photobucket
Floral Bikini with Frills $390, Brownsfashion.com
But for those of us without billions in the bank...
Photobucket
Shoshanna Retro Floral Ruffle bikini. Top $70, bottom $70

STRIPES
Photobucket
J Crew Pinstripe seersucker top $50, and bottom $44

BRIGHTS
Photobucket
Another great piece from Loeffler Randall, $215
Photobucket
Lisa Curran Retro Squares bandeau bikini, $156

If you have any questions or are searching for a certain type of bathing suit that I havent mentioned, just drop me a quick email!
fashioninsider00@aol.com

1 comment:

MIUMIU said...

The recent commitments, thank you.
Thank You, the images on the secret. Please see the link.
http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/
http://vegetablesoupdiet.blogspot.com/