Friday

Wangin' around

I check shopbop.com DAILY for new Alexander Wang pieces. Sad, but true (I'm currently writing to you wearing my gorgeous Wang Tiger Intarsia sweater.)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Today, to my surprise and delight, my daily net-window shopping led me to discover that shopbop.com just started carrying Alexander Wang's brand new handbag line, featuring buttery soft pebbled leather and multiple silver zippers (reminiscent of Wang's leather pants and skirts seen on the recent F/W08 runway)
Photobucket
Though it's quite pricey ($650), I'm sure the bag is as well crafted and grunge-chic as Wang's gorgeous clothing. I also love that the name brand isn't emblazoned all over the bag (like a Louis Vuitton)
Photobucket
or instantly recognizable (like a Balenciaga Motorcycle)
Photobucket


HURRY to shopbop.com if you're as much a Wang lover as I am, as the bag will probably sell out faster than any "it" bag in HISTORY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

UPDATE: It's ALREADY sold out!! keep checking for new inventory.

<3 Arianna
fashioninsider00@aol.com

COMING UP: Favorites from the Fall 08 Runways and Trend Predictions!

1 comment:

Runaway Gallery said...

Hey. Looks like we have similar interests, thought you might enjoy my site as well. :)

www.RunawayGallery.com