Friday

Roman Holiday

Friends, Romans, country(wo)men...lend me your ears. A reader asked me if a search for well-priced Gladiator sandals was a lost cause, so I picked up my sword and shield and bravely began to hunt. Check out these lower priced versions of this season's HOTTEST shoe, all for under $65!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dexter, $61.99
CLICK TO BUY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rebels, $36.99
CLICK TO BUY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chinese Laundry, $29.99
CLICK TO BUY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BC $29.99
CLICK TO BUY

enjoy!
-Arianna
fashioninsider00@aol.com
to be added to the mailing list comment with your email address

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely in adulation with the aces adventurous shoes like scarpe Hogan
. If you're consistently achievement for the shoes, you can b hogan donna
, it is best to accept Hogan scarpe uomo
and accord it a try. I’m not advertence any affectionate of skyscraping but Hogan scarpe donna
.