Monday

Luscious Lips

So I know I've regularly proclaimed my love of a luscious red lip, but earlier today I was reading Allure magazine while jetsetting across the country in my private jet (alright, so it was just a small plane and I flew two hours from LA to Oregon to visit family friends), when I came across a STUNNING picture of a redhead with brilliant fuschia lips.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At first I thought it was model Karen Elson
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It took me a few seconds to realize that it was the kiddie crackhead herself, Lindsay Lohan, in the new Miu Miu campaign.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've just never seen her look so...clean. I was so transfixed by her intense and unusual lip color that I went on a hunt for the perfect match. As you may know, I have red hair like Lindsay's and I've actually been furiously watching and envying her entire career, seeing as we're both 20 year old redheaded actresses and I also auditioned for her part in The Parent Trap (damn you casting director!)
Anyway, I found a close match in Mac Lipstick in Lustering
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CLICK TO BUY

and also in Nars' Funny Face
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CLICK TO BUY


Here are the rest of the (admittedly) GORGEOUS pictures
Lindsay, I suggest you stick with your natural, unique red hair and stop killing your locks with dye and peroxide!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hi Miuccia, I'll gladly star in your next campaign for FREE!
-Arianna
fashioninsiderguide00@aol.com
to be added to the mailing list comment with your email

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely in adulation with the aces adventurous shoes like scarpe Hogan
. If you're consistently achievement for the shoes, you can b hogan donna
, it is best to accept Hogan scarpe uomo
and accord it a try. I’m not advertence any affectionate of skyscraping but Hogan scarpe donna
.